Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dr. Chang

Chinese Acupuncture - Who knows what to think of it? It seems like there are some extremely legitimate acupuncturists who can provide some incredible results, and some lame phonies who don't exactly know what they are doing. Well, it seems I have found a legitimate one, I think. Something he did worked, anyway. I'm not sure if it was the needle poking, the toxin removing, the herbs, the ointment... But wow. Fantastic results. 
I don't normally like to post pictures of what I look like on a bad day after a reaction, but it is necessary to show to see the vast improvement that took place in 24 hours. 


2 comments:

  1. amazing

    i had some tough health challenges in the past - holistic medicine saved me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great! I am hoping that I find healing in it as well.

    ReplyDelete